Study Spanish in Bogota Colombia
We offer Spanish courses for international students whishing to improve thier language skills with group and private classes. Where they can live the experience with different activities inside and outside the classroom.
per adult from
5 days 20 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- All materials
- Social-cultural and volunteer activities
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
They can participate in our different Spanish courses, we offer group classes that is our most intensive course because are 20 hours per week, also is really personalized because are maximum 3 students per classroom. Or they can choose our private classes where the schedule is really flexible.
• Gold Museum (Museo del Oro), Carrera 6 No.15-88, Bogota 110321 Colombia
• Mount Monserrate, Carrera 2 E No. 21-48 Paseo Bolívar, Bogota Colombia
• Candelaria, Candelaria, Valle del Cauca Department
• Jardin Botanico de Bogota Jose Celestino Mutis, Avenida Calle 63 No 68-95, Bogota Colombia
• Casa Museo Quinta de Bolivar, Cl 20 No. 2-91 este Santafé de Bogotá, Bogota Colombia
• National University of Colombia, Carrera 45 n. 26-85 Edificio Uriel Gutierrez, Bogota Colombia
Departure Point :Cra. 13 #77-44, Bogotá, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.