Stunning Lion's Head Morning Hike
This tour of Lion's Head is for the traveller who wishes to slow down and fully appreciate the natural surroundings; the flora, fauna and history. It is intimate and personal and focuses on immersion and learning about the Mountain, Cape Town and South Africa. As guides, we truly care about the quality of the tour and guests having a true and authentic experience. There is ample time for photography, flower and wildlife observation and simply becoming quiet and still in nature. Cohesion and community are also very important factors and a big effort is made, on the part of the guide, to promote a good energy, vibe and the chance to make long lasting friendships. Come and experience the best of Cape Town hiking with a qualified, experienced and friendly Hiking Guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Each guest will be given a refreshing 1.5 L bottle of mineral still water.
- Snacks - Each guest will be given some light snacks at the summit, for example; fruit and an energy bar or nuts.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lion's Head is arguably one of the most awesome Mountains to climb in all of South Africa. It is short and sweet and provides the most accessible and beautiful 360 degree views of Cape Town compared to Table Mountain. We start our hike at our meeting point where your Professional Mountain Guide will give a safety briefing and get everyone pumped and excited. After which we will start our hike up one of the most climbed Mountains in Africa stopping along the way to marvel at spectacular flora and fauna and to learn about the sprawling historical city below. Be prepared to tackle some interesting rock scrambling on the way up; Lion’s Head is small but does require a head for heights. After an exhilarating 1:30 hour hike up we will have summited and will be able to enjoy amazing views of The Atlantic Ocean, Table Mountain, Camps Bay and the City Centre. A perfect ending to a lovely hike. Enjoy the best of Cape Town with a qualified and experienced Mountain Guide!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that our courtesy pick up and drop off service applies only to locations within the CityCentre and Atlantic Seaboard.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.