Summer Tour: Sea to Sky Sights & Whistler All-Day Tour from Vancouver
Escape the city and wind along fjords and inlets, ascend into the coastal mountains, and stroll through the pedestrian Village of Whistler during this epic day of exploration. After a complimentary pick up from your hotel, depart Vancouver and head for the mountains! Stops include the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway, Horseshoe Bay, Tantalus Glacier Range, Squamish Adventure Centre, and Whistler Village. During the day, your exclusive driver/guide will provide histories and fun facts about the region.
Starting September 9, 2020 enjoy an added fall bonus of a photo stop at a secret lake view lookout!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Departure from downtown Vancouver on the way to Whistler! Travel along the scenic Sea to Sky Highway.
Stop At: Horseshoe Bay, Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver, British Columbia
A stop in picturesque Horseshoe Bay surrounded by mountains and sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Squamish Adventure Centre, 38551 Loggers Lane, Squamish, British Columbia V8B 0H2 Canada
Located along the Sea to Sky highway at 38551 Loggers Lane, this 5,773 square foot architectural landmark was made using locally-sourced and manufactured Douglas fir timber. Its signature curved-roof design represents the eagles that migrate annually to the Squamish Valley.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
The pedestrian village of Whistler is located at the base of world-famous Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains. This world famous ski resort also hosted many 2010 Olympic outdoor sporting events. Spend an afternoon exploring eclectic downtown shops and cafes, hiking along nature trails, or relaxing and breathing in the fresh mountain air.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :999 Canada Pl #1001, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing will pick up at most hotels in downtown Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby and North Vancouver. Please call to confirm your pick up time and location by 3 pm the evening prior.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call to confirm your pickup location 24 hours prior to the tour departure time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.