Sun and Relax in Coralina Island
The Coralina Island located in the heart of the Rosario Islands natural park, south of Cartagena Colombia, is a special option if you want to escape from the noise of the city and rest in a quiet place surrounded by nature and a beautiful blue sea.
The reefs and corals will be a reason to practice diving in the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided in Spanish
- Round trip transportation
- Welcome cocktail
- Use of facilities and social areas on the Island
- Lunch - Gourmet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Dock Tax
- Expenses not specified in the Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Islas de Rosario, Islas de Rosario, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
08:00 am Pick up at the Hotel
08:30 am Arrival at the Dock. Tax payment for entry to the dock
09:00 am Direct departure to the island.
Relax cocktail and enjoy your day at the beach
12:00 - 13:00 pm, Lunch
15:00 pm, Return to the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel located in Bocagrande, Centro and Getsemaní.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guided in English, it has an additional cost of COP 350,000 per Booking for a maximum of 10 travelers. It is paid at the destination on the day of the tour and can be requested up to 24 hours before the trip.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 14 and pets are not allowed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.