Sundarijal - Mulkharka Bhajyang Circuit | Hike for Nepal
Sundarijal, named after the Hindu goddess Sundarimai, is fifteen kilometers north-east from the Kathmandu valley. Sundarijal is very famous for Canyoning and Canyoneering. It is taken as a gateway for many hikers going towards Chisapani. The gigantic waterfalls and rushing stream; boundless hilly ridges, valleys snowy ranges, and green peaks; and the water reservoir site are the major attraction for the visitors.
From here we will explore to Mulkharka via beautiful nature and trails.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sundarijal Water Falls
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sundarijal Water Falls, Kathmandu Nepal
A popular escape for the Kathmanduities which is more famous for natural springs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Paknajol Marg 26, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Dom Himalaya will be our default starting point. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.