Sunday Market Kitchen
Sunday Market, the largest blue sky market in Japan, has fresh and healthy morning vegetables.
In the morning, producers sell local ingredients directly.
The coordinator guide connects you and the producers and helps you buy ingredients.
The purchased fresh and safe ingredients are cooked immediately and served under the sky.
Please enjoy the history of Sunday market, the deliciousness of Japanese vegetables, and the interaction with producers.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - Ingredients purchased at Sunday Market (approx. 2,000 yen per person)
- Alcoholic Beverages - (Beer, sake or soft drink) Includes one cup.
What's excluded :
・ After the meeting, tour explanation (about 5 minutes)
・ Three years of history, 300 stores, about 1km of Japan's largest blue sky city of Sunday market with a local coordinator guide. We visit various stores and chat with the producers to select and buy any of our favorite ingredients such as vegetables in the morning. (About 60 minutes)
・ Easy cooking of the purchased ingredients at the experience place. (About 50 minutes)
・ Dissolution after commemorative photo shoot (about 5 minutes)
* The remaining ingredients will be given in a simple package so that you can take them home in Japan.
* We will help you to take a photo of your toast and exchange photos with local people.
• Sunday Market, Otesuji, Kochi 780-0842 Kochi Prefecture
Departure Point :1-chōme-5-11 Ōtesuji, Kochi, 780-0842, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.