Sunrise Angkor Wat 1 Day Tour , Bayon, Angkor Thom,Ta Promh
Visit the highlights of the Angkor UNESCO World Heritage Site in just a day with your personal chauffeur-guide. Watch sunrise over the spires of 12th-century Angkor Wat; see tree roots clambering over Ta Prohm temple; admire rosy carvings at Banteay Srei; and stroll through Angkor Thom to the Bayon Temple, decorated with over 200 faces. Tour includes flexible round-trip transfers; your temple day pass is at your own expense.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All local applicable
- English Speaking guide
- French guide extra charge 30 USD
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Temple Pass
- Appreciated Tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
We will star to visit the Angkor UNESCO World Heritage Site in just a day with your personal chauffeur-guide. Watch sunrise over the spires of 12th-century Angkor Wat
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
After we visit the sunrise so we continue to visit the Ta Promh temple.
Ta Prohm is the modern name of the temple at Angkor, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia, built in the Bayon style largely in the late 12th and early 13th centuries and originally called Rajavihara.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Next visit is Bayon temple ( smiling face )
The Bayon is a richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century as the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, the Bayon stands at the centre of Jayavarman's capital, Angkor Thom.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
Angkor Thom, located in present-day Cambodia, was the last and most enduring capital city of the Khmer empire. It was established in the late twelfth century by King Jayavarman VII.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banteay Srei, Siem Reap Cambodia
Last destination we will drive to visit the Banteay Srei temple.
Banteay Srei or Banteay Srey is a 10th-century Cambodian temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Located in the area of Angkor, it lies near the hill of Phnom Dei, 25 km north-east of the main group of temples that once belonged to the medieval capitals of Yasodharapura and Angkor Thom.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Siem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.