Sunrise at Borobudur Temple
In this private tour, you will visit those must-see and must-visit places in Yogyakarta with the highlight of Sunrise in Borobudur Temple (weather permits)
Start your tour by catching the sunrise of a new day from the top of Borobudur Temple, enjoy the serene surroundings while waiting for the sun to come up and brighten our day. Feel the magical power of this temple, where about 1, 100 years ago was once the centre of meditation for Buddhists not only from nearby villages but also from India, Thailand, Cambodia.
Just minutes before the sun comes up, we will experience the waking up of the world, where the birds start to chirp and the rosters crawl. Breath the fresh air filled with mystical and exotic fragrance of Murraya paniculata - Kemuning flowers.
Other visit on this day will include Ullen Sentalu Museum before heading to the tallest Hindu temple in Southeast Asia: Prambanan Temple and capture the sunset of the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Guide Services at Borobudur and Prambanan Temples
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Horse Cart for the Village Tour. 2 people per horse cart
- Entry/Admission - Borobudur Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ullen Sentalu Museum
- Entry/Admission - Prambanan Temples
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borobudur Temple, Taman Wisata Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang 56553 Indonesia
We will get in to the Temple right in time for the sunrise.
Experience the serene surroundings and fresh air of the day at this magnificent temple build in 8th century. After the sunrise, I will provide you with a guided tour about the temple.
Breakfast is included in your ticket and provided at the restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Candirejo, Borobudur, Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia
On our traditional horse carriage, you will be visiting this village: meet the locals and see their home industry; learn to play gamelan and taste the local tea and snack. You will enjoy the scenery along the way and experience something different once in a lifetime.
By taking this tour, you will also help the local economy, as this village prepare themselves to welcome guests from all over the world. You will be guided by the local people who take their effort to learn foreign language such as English and French.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ullen Sentalu Museum, Jl. Boyong Taman Wisata, 55581 Indonesia
In a guided tour of the museum, you will learn about Javanese Kingdom's heritage and culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prambanan Temples, Jl. Raya Temulawak, Prambanan 55514 Indonesia
You will have a guided tour around this Hindu temple build in 9th century. Find out the story and history of some of the interesting panels and statues inside the temple. The view for sunset from this temple is also remarkable
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will meet you at your hotel's lobby
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.