Sunrise hiking on stunning Mount Batur volcano & Hot Spring
My name is Ketut as a native Balinese who love in nature. I have been giving professional trekking tours of Mount Batur almost daily for the past fifth years. I work with a team of amazing and experienced mountain guide so if I'm not there, it will be neither Jero, Alit or Pasek, who are all local born in the area of mount batur and have given hundreds of tours throughout the years.
We love introducing with other people to the best part of volcano and connecting traveler from all of the globe which are why I run this experiences.
Our biggest reward is seeing you leaving with the biggest smile on your face, even if exhausted and all sweat!
I'll make sure you will love the experience so much that you will want to share it with everyone back home.
per adult from
1 day 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Banana sandwiches, eggs, fruit, chocolate biscuit, hot drinks
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee · Tea · Water At the start point we provide water bottles and at the summit of mountain you get free hot drink tea/coffee
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Outdoor gear Trekking Equipment -Flash light -First aid kits Batur Natural Hot Spring facility -Towel -Change room -Locker -Welcome drink
What's excluded :
- personal expense
We start climb Mt. Batur at 03.45 am to see spectacular sunrise and explore the entire crater. Once arrived on the peak (1717m), we will enjoy an amazing view on the top of the charming sunrise. We will provide breakfast (banana sandwiches, eggs, chocolate biscuit, fruits) and a cup of hot tea or coffee on the top of Mount Batur. We will have time to explore the entire crater. We will be happy to help you taking picture for your memory. Trek back down the mountain and the driver will take you to Batur natural hot spring. Therapeutic thermal waters bubble in hot springs that soothe, cure and easy away the body’s aches and pains. On the way back to hotel stop at luwak coffee plantation.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
• Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
• Toya Devasya Hot Spring, Toya Devasya Wellness Resort, Toya Bungkah 80652 Indonesia
• Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
Departure Point :Wongaya Gede, Penebel, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop at your hotel area : Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Canggu, Legian, Seminyak (1:00am) Area : Sanur, Ubud, Gianyar (2:00am) Pickup time depending your hotel area (1am-2am)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.