Sunrise Hot air balloon ride
Get a bird’s eye view overlooking one of the world’s most attraction-packed cities during this hot air balloon ride over Luxor. See ancient landmarks like the Statue of Thebes from above as you drift over the city, illuminated by the early morning sun. Tours include comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle transfers to the West Bank launch site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hot air balloon flight.
- Pick up from hotel/port and drop off.
- All taxes, fees , handling charges.
- Bottled mineral water during the tour.
- Flight certificate and souvenir.
- Light refreshments.
What's excluded :
- tipping (optional )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Your stay in Luxor would not quite be the same without a bird’s eye view of the city from one a hot air balloons. Departing from your Luxor hotel or cruise ship just before dawn, cross the River Nile to the West Bank – where your hot air balloon awaits. After a safety briefing and introduction to your ground crew and pilot, you will climb into the balloon’s basket and get ready for lift off. It is then time for the gentle rise into the dawn sky. Away from the daytime crowds, you will drift peacefully over the west Bank of Luxor and sights such as the monuments of Thebes. The early morning sun rising over the East Bank will illuminate the city and the surrounding mountains.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.