Sunrise Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour with Hotel Pick-up
Your self-guided tour will begin with hotel pickup 60 minutes prior to sunrise (varying on a daily basis) and transfer to the starting point in the Las Vegas neighborhood of Summerlin.
You will be provided with all the necessary equipment.
These e-bikes are pedal-assist and you will pedal them just like you do a regular bike except that the electric assist takes the strain out of the hills and headwinds. You will be amazed how easy they are to operate and able to go to a maximum speed of 20mph. After a safety orientation and practice ride, you will be ready to head up to the Red Rock Canyon on a 4-mile bike lane before entering the Red Rock National Conservation Area. Once inside the park, you will glide along the 13-mile canyon paved scenic byway to reach an elevation of 4,800-feet with many places to stop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- These e-bikes are pedal-assist and you will pedal them just like you do a regular bike except that the electric assist takes the strain out of the hills and headwinds
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Rise and Roll: Nevada’s summers are punishing. The coolest time of day is usually right before dawn, so ride as the sun rises, and feel the breeze while biking up to 20mph or more, as the speed makes the air flow feel like a ventilator. You can easily ride through on the hottest day leisurely with our electric bikes.
Experience the sunrise and the beautiful light over the Red Rock Canyon walls and capture the vibrant golden-red views. Wildlife tend to be more active in the early morning when it is cooler, so be on the lookout: You might surprise a black-tailed jackrabbit, turtles and more!
• Calico Hills, Las Vegas, NV
• Pine Creek Canyon Trail, Las Vegas, NV
• Turtlehead Peak Trail, Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas, NV
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from Air BnB
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Masks required for guests & employees during transportation Social Distancing in effect during training
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.