Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
This Tour package is designed specially for Summer Season, This tour will start in early morning at 03:00 AM, avoid the extreme hot temperature in summers and explore the Taj Mahal in morning.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private AC Car
- Tour Guide Service
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entry Fees
- Tip/Gratuity to Guide & Driver
- Any Alcoholic Drink
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Visit Taj Mahal with your Tour Guide, it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in 1631 A.D.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort one of the bigggest fort of north india which was built by 3rd Mughal Emperor The Great Akbar in 1565 A.D.This Fort is a great mixture of indo-islamic architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
This is an optional site to visit, if you are in hurry you can skip it. Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Indira Gandhi International T3 Road, Indira Gandhi International T3 Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
2: Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station, Block A, Ganga Vihar, Sarai Kale Khan, New Delhi, Delhi 110013, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrenge pick up location as per our guest request.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.