Sunrise tour of Taj Mahal from New Delhi
Visit the world-famous Taj Mahal at sunrise on this full-day tour from New Delhi. Crack at the Dawn is a magical time to see the Taj Mahal, the UNESCO World Heritage Site built by a Mughal emperor in memory of his loving wife. Afterwards, your guide will take you to the visit Agra fort (also named as Red fort).
The beauty of the Taj Mahal varies from dawn to dusk. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow. You will enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Taj mahal at sunrise on this private tour.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water unlimited
- Buffet Breakfast at 3 star hotel.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Be ready for an early journey to Taj Mahal from Delhi.
Tour starts between 2:00 AM to 3:00 AM. You will be picked up either from Airport or your hotel in Delhi. Journey time is around 3 hours from New Delhi.
Upon arrival at Taj Mahal you will be met with our tour guide who will help you to get inside of the majestic place. Enjoy the great view of Taj Mahal at this time. Visit time is about 2 hours and post completion around 09:00 AM enjoy buffet breakfast at a prominent hotel (Taj Villa).
Post your meal head to visit Agra fort which is UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit time is about 90 minutes and post completion you will have free time to explore local handicraft market and around 1:00 PM we will move back towards Delhi.
On return journey there are multiple rest rooms and food joints also available for lunch break and upon arrival in Delhi you will be dropped back at your hotel in town. Tour concludes.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Between 2:00 AM to 3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.