Sunset & Stargazing Experience in Teide with a Glass of Cava
Exclusive in one language per coach.
Start your afternoon taking in the panoramic views of Tenerife and absorb the smells of the pine forest in Teides National park.
Break through the clouds at 7000ft to astonishing views of the Atlantic Ocean and the islands of the archipelago.
As the evening draws closer watch the sun melt into soft pinks, reds and purples and celebrate the sunset with a glass of chilled sparkling Cava.
When darkness blankets the landscape, you will be taken on a once in a lifetime tour of the stars.The position of Tenerife makes it possible to see all the constellations of the northern hemisphere. Your professional guide will point out the night sky for you with laser technology, you not only see a very wide variety of stars and constellations, but thanks to our telescope you also get to know the deep sky, stories and legends about the mythology.
Pick up available between Los Gigantes and Los Cristianos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Glass of Champagne
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Teide National Park
What's excluded :
- no pick up outside the area between Los Gigantes and Los Cristianos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
The scenery here is truly amazing, stunning rock formations stand out against the impressive Mount Teide. The environmental conditions are said to be very similar to that of Mars making the National Park a perfect landscape to film blockbuster movies.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Av. Juan Carlos I, 38, 38650 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
!!Pick up from the South coast / Between Los Gigantes and Los Cristianos Pick up from Puerto de la Cruz in English only on Mondays!!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up only between the area of Los Gigantes and Los Cristianos
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.