Sunset Abseiling with panoramic views of Noosa's Hinterland and Sunshine Coast
Want to experience stunning sunset views from the best vantage point on the Sunshine Coast? Then this experience is for you! Prepare for an adrenaline rush as you repeatedly abseil 50 metres down Mt Timbeerwah in Tewantin National Park.
Experienced guides will be on hand to provide a comprehensive safety briefing and lead you down the cliff face, catering to everyone from adrenaline junkies to those more height sensitive who are conquering their fears.
It's the only experience of its kind in the national park and is just a stone's throw from the bustling Hastings Street in Noosa.
A must do for locals and visitors alike!
- Unlimited abseiling down 50 metre cliff faces
- Incredible views over Noosa's Hinterland and the Sunshine Coast, from Mt Tinbeerwah
- The Sunshine Coast's only sunset abseiling adventure tour
per adult from
What's included :
- All gear provided
- Qualified guides
- Training provided
What's excluded :
Book one of Noosa's 'must do' day tours and experience unlimited abseiling down the awesome Volcanic cliffs of picturesque Mount Tinbeerwah! with incredible 360 degree views of the rainforest and the Noosa region, Safe in the hands of our energetic and professional crew, guests will enjoy amazing sunset views, thrilling abseiling & a chance to do one of the regions most popular adventure activities.
Departure Point :Mount Tinbeerwah Walking Track, Mt Tinbeerwah Walking Track, Tinbeerwah QLD 4563, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.