Sunset by 4x4 in Merzouga desert
Explore the desert with 4x4 ,this is for the people who are interested to be in big dunes to watch the sunset.
The departure is one hour before the sunset,always remember this one hour before the sunset. because 17:30pm is different from month to month.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Includ: 4x4,driver guide,water to drink and no extra fee.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Erg Chebbi, Erg Chebbi, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
The sunset in dunes by 4x4
The trip start from your accommodation in Merzouga,then it takes one hour and half in total,enjoying the drive inside sand dunes by the driver guide and then relax in top of sand dunes to watch the sunset,after that we will be back into the starting point again via sand dunes.
Departure Point :L'Homme du Désert, Ksar Taboumiate Taous Km5, Route de Touas, B.P. 61, Merzouga 52202, Morocco
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.