Sunset Camel Ride in Palm Groves with Tea Break
The palm groves of Marrakech are the perfect place to get away from it all and explore the scenic surroundings of the Red City. Enjoy the experience of a 1-hour camel ride through the green groves and the countryside around the site.
During this 2-hour adventure your ride will also take you through the nearby villages and you’ll have the opportunity to experience the traditional lifestyle of local people.
Along the way you'll stop for a break with some time to relax and enjoy delicious Moroccan tea and admire the views of this charming setting.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- camel ride
- Visit to a Berber family
- Use of a nomadic dress and "sheish"
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Experience a camel ride in the palm groves of Marrakech. See the traditional way of life as you ride through nearby villages. Enjoy a break to try Moroccan-style tea along the way, as you relax and take in the beautiful view.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel or riad (car access).
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.