Sunset City Tour
Offered both winter and summer. (Daylight restrictions may apply) This tour, along with our Sunrise Tour, is our most popular wildlife and city tour. Depending on the time of year, we see moose, sheep, whale, goats, wolves, bear and more. While animals are never guaranteed, it is your best chance to see wildlife in Anchorage and the time of day ensures the best possible views of our city. This tour is the same price for a private or group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flattop Mountain Trail, 13229 Glen Alps Rd, Anchorage, AK 99516-6967
We travel to the top of the Chugach Mountain Range to the base of Flattop Mountain.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Turnagain Arm, Alaska, USA
We stop at several points along the Turnagain Arm.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Anchorage, Anchorage, Alaska
Views of Historic Anchorage and learn about the changes in topography caused by the November 30th, 2018 earthquake and the 1964 Great Alaskan quake 1,000 times stronger.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chugach Mountains, Alaska 99686, USA
We spend most of our time in the Chugach Mountains in search of Big Game. Bear are prevalent in the summer months and moose are a year-round attraction. Also seen are the occasional lynx, wolf and coyote along the way.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up and drop you off at a location of your choice. Please call one day prior to your to for final confirmation of departure time and location. Due to daylight restrictions in Alaska, tour times change weekly.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- City and State mandates require testing 72hours prior to arrival. Your guide is tested once a week and the vehicle is sanitized after each tour. Please see airline requirements and Airport guidelines for the latest Statewide requirements for travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.