Sunset Desert Safari with BBQ Buffet Dinner
Ideal for culture connoisseurs, this 6-hour desert safari combines a camel ride and belly dancing show with photoshoot in Arabic costume and a BBQ buffet dinner. From Dubai, you’ll visit an oasis camel farm in the Arabian Desert before watching a magical sunset. Learn about Arabian culture at desert camp inspired by a Bedouin village, try your hand at sand-boarding, and decorate your hands and feet with henna. Dinner, unlimited soft drinks, hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai are included.
• 6-hour evening desert safari including a camel ride, live show, and BBQ dinner from Dubai
• Watch a magical Arabian Desert sunset, experience a camel ride, and try your hand at sand-boarding
• Let artists decorated hands and feet with henna while watching a belly dancing show
• Enjoy unlimited soft drinks and a BBQ buffet dinner
• Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & Drop Off from Dubai Hotels
- 30 - 40 Minutes Thrilling dune bashing by Safari license driver
- Adventurous drive to reaching high dunes for photo stop
- Experience Sand boarding slide from high dunes to down
- Beautiful Scene of Sunset & capture your moments
- After sunset photography drive to desert camp
- Traditional welcome at Desert camp
- Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits
- Sheesha ‘Hubbly Bubbly
- Camel Riding
- Photo With Falcon
- Henna Painting
- Arabic Dress Photography
- Get Dinner Tables with pillow on Carpet
- Soft Drinks ( Coke, Sprite ) Cold Water, Tea
- Live BBQ, Buffet Dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
- Full Light and Sound display on stage and around the Camp
- Live Fire Show
- Tanura Dance Colorful Lighting show
- Live Belly Dance Show on Arabic music\
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Drop back your location
What's excluded :
- Quad Bike ( Additional Charges)
- Alcoholic Drink ( Additional Charges)
- Your desert experience begins at 3:00pm with pickup from your Dubai hotel, where you’ll greet your guide and board an air-conditioned, 4x4 SUV destined for the Arabian Desert.
On entering the desert, you’ll visit an oasis and travel through a camel farm before stopping to watching a stunning sunset. Then, continue to a desert safari camp designed to represent a traditional Bedouin village to ride a camel, used as a means of desert transport by Arabs for centuries.
If you’re a thrill seeker, try your hand a sand-boarding down sloping desert dunes or opt to ride a quad bike at your own expense. Recline on soft Arabian carpets with a shisha pipe as professional artists adorn your hands and feet with henna and, once decorated, pose for photographs wearing traditional Arabian dress — please note, if you wish to purchase photographs, this is at your own expense.
Then, prepare yourself for the visual beauty of a belly dancing show, where professional dances swish and sway during a Tanoura dance performance. Following the show is the feast, which includes shawarma, salads, meze, Middle Eastern sweets, and more. Soft drinks and water are unlimited, but alcoholic beverages are at your own expense.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel around 09:00pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Can Pickup Any Location in DubaiPorts
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- port rashid police station, Al Mina Rd - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Not accessible by wheelchair.
- There will be a restriction on live entertainment Belly dance , Fire show, Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE during the below Islamic holidays. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days. The same is applicable during Ramadan fasting month, Ascension day Arafat (Haj) Day Al Hijri Islamic New Year Milad Un Nabi the Birthday of Prophet Mohammad. The dates are based on lunar calender and cannot be pre-advised.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 499 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.