Sunset Eco Rainforest River Cruise
The Brunswick River and its creeks are part of the Cape Byron Marine Park and are the breeding grounds for marine species such as crabs and prawns. Many varieties of fish and stingrays can be seen in the clear waters as well as turtles which are often seen near the river mouth. We are a multi award winning business and voted one of the top 10 activities in Byron Bay.
The Sunset Cruise is relaxing and a great way to end the day enjoying the complimentary drink and tapas from the top deck which offers the best views of the river. Our commentary has been designed by our Environmental Scientist and talks about the history, wildlife and some local stories making it an interesting way to learn about the area.
A minimum of 4 people is required to run the cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Enjoy a complimenatry drink from the licensed bar
- Snacks - Enjoy delicious complimentary Tapas Platters
- Award winning commentary
- Binoculars and bird books available
What's excluded :
- Transport from Byron Bay. Transport is available for groups of 8 or more for an additional $100
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve, North head rd, Brunswick Heads, New South Wales Australia
Cruise around the river moth area then head upstream towards Mullumbimby past the Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve. Enjoy a complimentary drink from our licensed bar and delicious Tapas platters as you cruise slowly along this beautiful waterway.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Byron Bay Eco Cruises and Kayaks, Boat Harbour, 1 Old Pacific Highway, Brunswick Heads NSW 2483, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are a registered Covid Safe business with the Australia government and have met the guidelines for Covid19 health and safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.