Sunset Geraldton Harbour Cruise
Join us as we watch the sun meet the sea in magical hues of gold and pink. Bring your own refreshments for a splendid sundowner, while cruising past some of the most beautiful views along the WA coastline. Make sure you bring a camera!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geraldton, Geraldton, Western Australia
A cruise around the Geraldton Marina, where you can see the seals frolic on 'Seal Rocks'. Bring your own drinks. Light nibbles are provided.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :10 Wiebbe Hayes Ln, Geraldton WA 6530, Australia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.