Sunset Grill and Chill in the North Island of Caye Caulker
My husband and I run an eco friendly snorkel shop. Our guests would always ask after our tours, what next, what else does the island have to offer, and through this we decided to create something different to give our guests a true authentic Belizean experience. The best way to do this is to cook our fresh catch for our guests, as our love comes through with our food!! We have a beautiful private beach front property on the North Island of Caye Caulker that our guests fall in love with as its rustic and full of beautiful mangroves and plant life. It has a million dollar sunset, and we figured what a prime location to spend the night cooking for our guests, enjoying the peace and quiet, and having a sit down dinner with amazing food cooked with love and some rum punch. It is the perfect way to get to know each other, spend time with amazing people from all around the world, and experience Belize the way it should be experienced!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Grilled fish, grilled lobster, coconut rice, grilled vegetables, and grilled potatoes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum punch or wine
- Private transportation
- Private beach
- Bioluminescence tour
What's excluded :
We will take our boat over to our private beach on the North Island, Caye Caulker. There we will have a sunset beach bonfire, and and our Belizean chef will grill fresh lobster and fresh fish for our guests, accompanied with coconut rice, grilled vegetables, and grilled potatoes. We will have rum punch, or wine, whatever you prefer, and enjoy a beautiful dinner on the beach! We will enjoy music, a beautiful sunset, and an excellent authentic Belizean meal on your own private beach! At the end of the night, we will head home and if the moon is right, enjoy a bioluminescence tour.
Departure Point :Caye Caulker, Belize
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.