Sunset Hi-tea at temples
Run by local personality with new creative trip, Reliable, Experienced local tour guides, safe with multiple benefit: tasting snacks, History, Culture, Photos with reasonable price.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Tour Guide, Transport, Cold Towels, Mineral waters, Boat ticket, Foot Massage (30mins)
What's excluded :
- Temples pass, other than mentioned.
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Meeting at the hotel lobby at 8:00am after breakfast straight ahead to the Angkor Ticket Booth. Our in-person guide will accompany you to the starting point at the most well-known Ta Phrom of "Tomb Rider" and "Two Brothers" movies straight ahead to the jungle hidden temple Ta Nei.
- Break for lunch, so after that carry on to the World Monument as Angkor Wat.
- At 3:30pm, take rowing boat and enjoy tasting Afternoon Tea at the moat of Angkor Thom.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: National Bank Of Cambodia, 5 Street 09, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
2: BODIA APOTHECARY Lucky Mall, Lucky Mall (Ground Floor, Sivatha Rd, Krong Siem Reap 00000, Cambodia
3: BROWN Roastery Siem Reap, National Road No. 6 Ta Phul Village, Krong Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia
4: Angkor National Museum, 968 Vithei, Charles De Gaulle, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting up before the tour start at the hotel lobby (30 mins) Require: Hotel Name, Guest Name, Number of guests and others.Airports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Old Market, Pokambor Ave, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.