Sunset Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Phoenix
Enjoy a one-hour hot air balloon flight as the sun sets over the Sonoran Desert in North Phoenix, Arizona. You'll experience breathtaking 360-degree views of the famous Sonoran Desert landscape throughout your flight. Upon landing, you will have a celebratory toast and receive a commemorative certificate of your flight.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Post flight food
- Live commentary on board
- Gift for inflation process (option of helping crew inflate balloon)
- Entry/Admission - Sonoran Desert National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon Ride Co.
What's excluded :
- Souvenir Merchandise (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available for an additional fee)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sonoran Desert National Monument, AZ
During your hour-long flight over the famous Sonoran Desert, you will have a 360-degree view no matter where you stand in the basket. The pilot will be your tour guide in the sky, explaining what you are looking at, how far you are going and how high you are ascending.
Upon landing, you will be greeted with a celebratory toast (a tradition dating back to the 1800's) and each passenger will receive a commemorative flight certificate. Once the balloon is packed up and all passengers are ready to go, the pilot and crew will bring you back to the check-in point where you can purchase souvenirs to commemorate your aeronautical adventure. A great experience to check off your Bucket List!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon Ride Co., 715 E Covey Ln Ste 100 7th Street and north of the Loop 101, Phoenix, AZ 85024
Upon meeting at the check-in office, your pilots and crew will transport you to the launch site location, where you will have the option to become hands-on and help the crew or take in the view as the gentle giant comes to life. Before loading into the basket, the pilot will conduct a safety briefing, so make sure to listen carefully! Then you are up, up and away into the beautiful Arizona sky.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :715 E Covey Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85024, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All flights are weather permitting
- Children must be 5 years of age or older
- Must be able to stand for 60 minutes unassisted
- Must be able to sustain the impact of jumping off a chair
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Light layered clothing
- Closed toe shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Clear, protective vinyl has been hand-made to fit each of our shared baskets to increase the separation of passengers and the number of passengers in each basket has been significantly lightened to help with distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.