Sunset Panoramic Drive
Looking for the best sunset spots in town?
Join us for the ride. This is a perfect tour to sit and relax while our professional driver and guide take you the hidden beauties of Dubrovnik. Not only will you enjoy the views, you will have the opportunity to hear about the history and culture while avoiding the crowds and heat of the Old Town!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of wine per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed professional local guide and private driver
- Entry/Admission - Franjo Tudman Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Mount Srd
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Franjo Tudman Bridge, D8 State Road, Dubrovnik Croatia
Our first stop is Dubrovnik Bridge. Enjoy the view of the Port of Gruz, Elaphite Islands and Lapad peninsula. Listen to the interesting stories and the history facts about these places.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ombla, 20236, Rožat, Croatia
The tour continues along the beautiful Ombla river. You will have an opportunity to have a glance at the Dubrovnik marina and the Renaissance summer houses. We will take a stop at the spring of the river. Find out the importance of water during the medieval time in Dubrovnik.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mount Srd, Dubrovnik Croatia
Our ride continues through the little villages up to Mount Srd. Our first stop will surprise you with a beautiful view where you can enjoy a glass of wine that is included in the price of the tour. The second stop is on the top of the mountain. The guide will introduce you to the history of Dubrovnik. You will have free time to make unforgettable photos as well as memories.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your accommodation address for the pick up.Ports
- Gruž Port Parking, Obala Stjepana Radića 39, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID19 Travel Instructions: Our guides and drivers have been informed about the importance of staying safe and securing our guests. As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.