Sunset Red Rock Canyon Helicopter Tour with Landing and Champagne Toast
Take to the skies to view one of the cities most beautiful natural gems - Red Rock Canyon. Fly by the sandstone cliffs on your way to one of the best sights you will ever see of Las Vegas. Your helicopter will land for 30-minutes high atop a private bluff for a champagne toast and to soak in the picturesque views of the surrounding landscapes as the sun begins to set behind Red Rock. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a limo-coach
- 12-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art Eco-Star Helicopter
- Landing on a private vista overlooking entire Las Vegas Valley and the Strip
- Champagne toast upon landing
- All taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Begin with complimentary pick-up at your Las Vegas hotel, then travel to the helicopter terminal for check-in and a short safety briefing. Once you board, you'll lift off in a state-of-the-art ECO-star helicopter to Red Rock Canyon.
Fly over the iconic fiery-red sandstone cliffs and the popular scenic loop of Red Rock Canyon on your way to one of the best views in Las Vegas. Land at a private overlook where you will enjoy picturesque views of the Strip, the Las Vegas Valley and surrounding natural landscapes. Enjoy panoramic views 2,900 feet over the city and a 45-minute landing with a champagne toast.
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Conclude your experience after sunset with a flight over some of the most luxurious homes and golf courses in Las Vegas on your return from nature to the Las Vegas Strip. Fly over iconic properties such as Caesars Palace, Bellagio, Luxor and Allegiant Stadium as the Strip shines bright and the city comes to life. When you land, your transportation will be waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in. Children under two years of age may travel on an adult's lap if proper documentation is provided.
Departure Point :6075 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
The times listed are the flight times. If you have selected the hotel pick-up option, your pick-up will be prior to this time.
Departure Time :3:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children 2 years and older are required to have a seat by FAA regulations
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the flight
- Photo ID such as a driver's license or passport is required for all travelers over the age of 18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is wheelchair accessible provided that there is someone in your party able to assist you with boarding and disembarking. Wheelchairs will remain at the terminal during flight
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of seven (7) people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.