Sunset Safari at the Pyramids (Camel ride & BBQ)
This safari tour combines an adventurous Camel riding around the massive Pyramids with a relaxing evening of food and entertainment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pickup & drop off service
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- Tipping (optional)
Visitors Egypt's tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. They will be waiting in the lobby holding a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours.
Move to experience a camel riding at Giza Pyramids at sunset. While experiencing the camel riding, you will enjoy the fascinating view of the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus from outside. The Great Pyramids are considered as the oldest one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World, tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years and the most important touristic sites in Egypt.
After that, move to enjoy a BBQ dinner at the desert of the Pyramids with various options of grilled food such as beef, chicken kofta...etc.
After finishing the tour, the guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
• Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will be meeting you in the lobby of your hotel with a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours.
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.