Sunset Sip and Sail with Open Bar, Live Music, and Appetizers from Key West
Sunset Sip & Sail: Come see the legendary Key West Sunset on a Brand New Catamaran
• Open bar
• Live Music
• Great Appetizers
Welcome aboard Key West's newest catamaran, the "Sandie Cat" as we literally sail off into the sunset. This trip includes live local music, great appetizers and an open well bar. This is a perfect way to end the day and start the night.
per adult from
What's included :
- Open Bar
- Live Music
What's excluded :
- Premium Open Bar (Unless Upgrade Option Selected)
Watch the Key West Sunset from one of the 2 decks on the State of the art Sandie Cat Live Music Open Bar : rumrunners, Margaritas, Well Drinks Beer, Wine Champagne and soft drinks great appetizers 2 Hour sunset sail. This trip includes unlimited open well bar which includes rum-runners, margaritas, mixed drinks, draft beer, wine, champagne & soft drinks. Upgrade to the unlimited premium bar ticket and have access to all of your favorite premium brands. This trip also includes a great selection of appetizers for you to enjoy. Our current menu consists of Jamaican jerk chicken sliders, BBQ meat balls, veggie trays, cheese and cracker trays, pita and hummus.
• Sunset Water Sports, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Departure Point :201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.