Sunset Temple Of Poseidon Private Tour with licensed Guide
Enjoy breathtaking sunset views from Temple of Poseidon . An amazing private tour from Athens to Sounio! Have a ride with your private air-conditioned luxurious minivan toward the Attica Riviera.
You will drive along the shore line and have wonderful views over the Saronic Gulf and the cliffs, beaches and villages along the way. Above all choose a real tour with a Licensed guide.
Beware of the tourist traps with just a car with a driver that does not know the history of the Temple.The TourAfter a 90 minutes ride, you will arrive in Cape Sounion and the magnificent ruins of the Temple of Poseidon. Subsequently, have a short walk to the temple, framed by the magnificent views of the endless blue of the Aegean Sea.
Your Licensed English speaking guide will explain the temple’s long history. Meanwhile, find out about the Myths around it and its huge importance as a place of worship and vantage point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
The magnificent Temple of Poseidon
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Central Located Hotels or Center of AthensFor shore excursions please inform us about the name of the Cruise Ship and the arrival time.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Port
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.