Sunshine Coast Eumundi Markets Return Minibus Transfer
Travel to Eumundi Markets to Experience Australia’s premier market which is absolutely buzzing on a Wednesday & Saturday. Come and enjoy the enchanting experience of the world-famous Original Eumundi Markets – renowned for locally made artisan treasures. Open rain, hail or shine.
Today is a day to experience Australia’s premier market if you are looking for things to do on the Sunshine Coast, why not spend 3 hours experiencing Australia’s premier market, which is absolutely buzzing on a Saturday.
Ensure stress-free shopping and enjoy the enchanting experience of the world-famous Original Eumundi Markets – renowned for locally made artisan treasures. Open rain, hail or shine.
Spend your time browsing the stalls, indulging in gourmet morsels to eat or seriously shopping for art, handcrafted homeware, hand-built furniture, trendy ceramics or funky fashion and jewellery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation
- 3 Hours free time to walk around the markets
- Travel in a modern air-conditioned minibus for comfort
- Travel with a guide/driver to learn about our culture & history
What's excluded :
- Wondering how to get to Eumundi Markets, the original and often imitated market? Why not use Coast to Hinterland Tours return transfer service to get you there nice and early so you can shop for the best local artisanal bargains and freshest delicacies on offer.
Departure Point :
Pick-up available from hotels and apartments located in the following beachside areas: Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin Pick-up Times Mooloolaba 7.45 am Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree 7.55 am Twin Waters, Marcoola, Coolum 8.15 am Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach 8.30 am Noosa 8.40 am Noosaville, Tewantin 8.45 am The journey may include stops in Mooloolaba/Maroochydore/Coolum/Noosa – Eumundi Markets
OtherMooloolaba QLD 4557, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Eumundi Markets, 80 Memorial Dr, Eumundi QLD 4562, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid Safe Plan implemented in conjunction with Queensland Health and Queensland Tourism Industry Council.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.