SUP Pilates in Stuttgart
With SUP Pilates, the board becomes a floating training mat. The swaying board not only increases the intensity of the exercises, but also poses new challenges for coordination and the sense of balance.
The process is as follows: approx. 15 minutes of introduction, 1 hour on board and then 30 minutes of free paddling.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Use of the SUPs
What's excluded :
In SUP Pilates, coordination and the sense of balance are challenged and strengthened by the challenge on the water.
Departure Point :Austraße 370, 70376 Stuttgart, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.