Super Combo ATV, Reef Snorkel, Ziplines, Cenote Swim, Lunch and Transport
Welcome to the super combo, we will start our trip in Puerto Morelos. You will be at the 2nd biggest reef wall worldwide, imagine to see a huge variety of fishes of all colors and sizes. The beauty of this place it´s amazing if you are lucky maybe we will see a stingray or a big turtle. You will know the center of Puerto Morelos, here we will have different local activities like a tequila tasting.
Prepare for ATVS and feel the power of being in the middle of the jungle through the mud road that is imperfect and full of stones, climbs, descents, water, and lots of fun. Dare to be part of the ziplines, here you can fly through the treetops.
On top of that, you will discover an ancient place for the Mayan people that is called cenote that is considered an entrance to other dimensions. In the end, we will go to our restaurant to eat a delicious Mayan lunch, and we will refresh ourselves with water before starting our return to the hotel. The vans, boat, and ATV are sanitized daily.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to National Reef Park in Puerto Morelos
- ATV Adventure
- Ziplines 4
- Mayan Cenote (Tarzan Jump)
- Purified Water
- Life jacket for Reef Snorkel
What's excluded :
- Locker for rent 5usd
- Federal port tax of $10usd
Welcome to one of the most popular activities in Viator and in Mexico, we will pick you up at your hotel and we will take you to Puerto Morelos. Here we will give you all your snorkeling equipment and your life jacket so you can feel 100% safe. We will make two visits to two different reefs, each 45 min, after the activity we will return to our beach club so that you can enjoy lunch and refresh yourself with water. We will board again the transportation to go to our natural park, which is located inside the jungle. Upon arrival, we will have a quick explanation of the activities and we will start with the ATV, through a path full of obstacles, remember that this path will be of skill not so much speed, it will be a lot of fun, we will be here 45 minutes. Then we will move to the zipline area to strain in the middle of the jungle between the trees, we will make 4 safe lines and finally, we will reach the cenote. This is a beautiful place hidden in the jungle, where we can jump in from one of the platforms or enter quietly from the side, here we will be 50 minutes and then we will return to the central park to have a second lunch (tacos) to start our safe trip back to your hotel.
• National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos, Av. Rafael e Melgar 1 2,3, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
• Puerto Morelos Flea Market, 100 Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Puerto Morelos Mexico
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying, in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has one schedule, between 7:30 am to 9:00 am The pick up schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.