Super Zanzi (3-IN-1): Prison, Vanishing Isle, Stone Town - Zanzibar
You will visit the famous prison island, which has many other names.
Feed and take a photo with giant turtles
Visit the old prison and the former quarantine zone
Relax on the beautiful beach and enjoy the clear waters
Have lunch on the island of Nakuppend, which is also called the "Vanishing"
Take a walk with a guide around Stone Town
See important sights of the capital Zanzibar
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Have lunch on the island of Nakuppend, which is also called the "Vanishing"
- Feed and take a photo with giant turtles
- Visit the old prison and the former quarantine zone
- Relax on the beautiful beach and enjoy the clear waters
- Take a walk around Stone Town
- See important sights of the capital Zanzibar
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bonus for our customers - free beer!
What's excluded :
The tour starts from the port of Stone Town (to which we will take you by comfortable transport directly from the hotel), from where you will go on one of the boats to the prison island.
Later, the island became a reserve, where today a colony of giant turtles, brought here from the Seychelles by the Arab sultan, lives. The age of the turtles is applied on their shells, it is updated every year. The age of the oldest tortoise on the island is close to 200 years.
Visiting Prizon Island is interesting mainly because of the opportunity to interact with turtles, as there is very little left of the old prisons for slaves.
Nakupenda is a small stretch of fine white sand that disappears at high tide. At low tide, the island is about 100 meters long and 30 meters wide. Around him, the turquoise waters of the ocean. Here you can relax on the beautiful beach, swim in the clear waters and enjoy a delicious seafood dinner.
After resting and having lunch on the Disappearing Island, you will go to the capital of Zanzibar, the city of Stone Town. In 2000, the historic district of Stone Town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a free pickup and return transfer from any hotel in Zanzibar, please provide us with your hotel name and room number.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.