Surf and stay in Cabuya and Montezuma
In this week of surfing and stay with us, you will have the chance to experience the authentic surfing lifestyle, with healthy meals every day, beautiful accommodation on the beach a few steps from the ocean with a pool access bar, and a restaurant. personal assessment and surf design program by our head surf coach Guillermo Cilintano with more than sixteen years of teaching surfing experience in the area. small groups of max 3 participants per surf instructor to maximize: safety and personal coach assistance. we are one of the few surf companies with our own bodega at playa grande with more than 25 different surfboards, so we don't need to carry to the beach, and also we have other surf shack next to the surf brakes in Cabuya.
The atmosphere in the camp is amazing with people from all around the world and locals hanging out in the lunch areas. and having spontaneous meals and sharing a drink with the staff.
We will help you with our local knowledge to arrange any optional activity
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- surf lesson equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Seven nigth hotel
What's excluded :
- If you are looking to surf relax and experience nature this Surf and Stay in Montezuma and Cabuya is perfect for you. Montezuma and Cabuya are two small beach fisher towns in the south of the Nicoya Peninsula surround protected area and nationals park our beaches are protected and exclusive for the small number of visitors we receive a year.
we will arrange breakfast and all the optional activities around the surfing schedule, so on your first day of surfing, we will take you to playa Grande our Sandy bottom beach for beginners and intermediate, the transportation is included from the hotel to the meeting point at the parking lot on the Montezuma beach and back to the hotel, from there we hike 30 minutes of a beautiful trail along the ocean crossing few National parks. yes, playa grande is in the middle of two National parks.
There we will make an assessment of your surfing level and create a
plan to suit your skills,
every day we will decide where is the best option to go surfing depending on surf conditions and skill level, we have several point brakes choices for more advanced surfing in Cabuya where we usually take intermediates.
We will help you to arrange any other activity
• Refugio Nacional Mixto de Vida Silvestre Romelia, Playa Grande, Montezuma 76-5361 Costa Rica
• Montezuma, Montezuma, Province of Puntarenas
• Montezuma Falls, Entrance just south of main town road After the bridge you will see the jungle entrance, Montezuma Costa Rica
• Gallo Pinto Con Huevo y Aguacate - Rice and beans mixed with eggs and avocado on the side
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All the activities on the retreat include transportation
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/20/2020 - 8/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.