Surf Spots Tour Include Wildlife and Sightseeing
Spend 7 days with Surf sports, Wild life, Safari,S ightseeing include boat tours.
Sri Lanka is a famous surfing destination that caters to all experience levels. There are waves for learning how to stand on a surf board and there are tubes over shallow waters with sea urchins that make the wave even more exciting – surfers know what that means! If you are new to surfing, it’s easy to learn.The surf lessons are very well adapted to your level. surf instructors are from all around the world and have tons of experience.
also In this tour we will take you some sightseeing tour, Whale watching boat tour, Madu river boat tour, Sinharaja rainforest tour and Udawalawe national park safari the best place to see wild Elephants. Enjoy true beauty of sri lanka with this lovely tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Surf boad
- pick from Airport or Hotels and Drop-off
- Six nights accommodation (Private room)
- Whale watching Group boat tour
What's excluded :
- flight tickets
Start your surfing tour with lessons! No matter how the skill level is anyone can join with us, If you are new to surfing, it’s easy to learn, our Surf instructor will guide you. Can explore a lovely holiday on the golden sandy beaches! There will be a well-experienced staff, you are guaranteed high-class and friendly service!.
This tour include Udawalawe national park Safari, Sinharaja rainforest tour and Dolphin and Whale watching tour with many sightseeing..
• Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
• Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
• Hikkaduwa Beach, Hikkaduwa 80240 Sri Lanka
• Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
• Galle District, Galle District, Southern Province
• Jungle Beach, Unawatuna 80600 Sri Lanka
• Unawatuna Beach, Unawatuna Sri Lanka
• Koggala, Koggala, Galle District, Southern Province
• Ahangama, Ahangama, Galle District, Southern Province
• Midigama, Midigama, Matara, Southern Province
• Weligama, Weligama, Matara, Southern Province
• Mirissa Beach, Mirissa 81740 Sri Lanka
• Madu River, Nilwala River Safari, Bridge View, Custom Road, Balapitiya , Sri Lanka 941906362 Call And Contact, Balapitiya 80550 Sri Lanka
• Sinharaja Forest Reserve, Sinharaja Access Road, Mederipitiya, Deniyaya, Galle 81524 Sri Lanka
• Udawalawe National Park, Udawalawe National Park
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
free Airport and Hotels pickup availableAirports
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport, Hambantota, Tangalle Sri Lanka
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.