Surf Tour in Rio de Janeiro
Held at Barra da Tijuca Beach or Marapendi Lagoon, an amazing and beautiful place in West Zone of Rio. We provide all equipment for the practice of Surf or Stand Up Paddle. The instructor will guide you through the different types of equipment, basic paddling, steering techniques, and optimal posture and positioning. It is an excellent fitness option, strengthening arms, legs, abdomen, as well as improving balance and concentration. And for the advanced, the tour can be extended to the Tijucas Islands in the open sea (optional extended classes).
Surf class duration: (approx. 1 hour).
Barra da Tijuca's beach (post 4), 3150 Lucio Costa avenue - Barra da Tijuca, in front of Wyndham
You can reach the meeting point by Uber, taxi or Metro (subway).
per adult from
What's included :
- Instructor and full equipment.
What's excluded :
- Lunch and extras
- Private transportation
Held at Barra da Tijuca Beach or Marapendi Lagoon, an amazing and beautiful place in West Zone of Rio. We provide all equipment for the practice of Surf or Stand Up Paddle.
Surf class duration: (approx. 1 hour)
• Barra da Tijuca Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Departure Point :Windsor Barra Hotel, Av. Lúcio Costa, 2630 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22620-172, Brazil
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommendations: wear light clothes, swimming suits, avoid objects that can fall into the water (jewelry, glasses, etc), bring water, snacks, mosquito repellent, dry clothes for changing, towel, sunscreen, cap or hat and money extras.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.