SURF Transfers - SURF Day from Lisbon
If you like surfing then you must know Portugal is home to some of Europe’s best beaches and waves. From Nazaré’s world famous gigantic waves to Peniche’s perfect tubes, we have beaches for every taste in our country. We’ll take care of everything, including surfboard and wet-suit rental, no need to worry. Take a day from your holiday to relax and enjoy our coastal splendor!
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We will pick you up at your hotel/address in the morning. Although we recommend departing at 07:00, you may choose to leave earlier/later. If you chose to rent a surfboard and wet-suit we will contact you to determine board and suit sizes. Bellow you can check a brief description of each destination:
• Costa da Caparica: Favorite destination for many surfers. Not known for having large waves, but with good form. Recommended for beach goers.
• Guincho: It is known to be very windy but also for its consistent good surf conditions. It is well regarded in the WindSurf community. Recommended for beach goers.
• Praia Grande: Praia Grande is in Sintra and its known for harsh weather conditions but makes up for it with large consistent waves. Recommended for beach goers.
• Ericeira: Known for great beach conditions and wave form. it is recommended for beach goers and surfers alike.
• Nazaré: World famous for having gigantic waves, it is a sight just to watch. Surfers from around the globe come to try and break Gareth McNamara's record.
• Peniche: Mendão Grande beach or Supertubos, is the queen of waves in Peniche. Globally famous for its tubular waves, the beach is the stage of one of the most prestigious waves-related competitions.
We hope you enjoy our waves as much as we do.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel/address.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.