Surfers Paradise Jetboating and Surf Lesson
This package offers the best outdoor adventure within the famous and beautiful Gold Coast beaches and Broad Water! Experience the adrenaline and thrills of Jetboat Extreme's ultimate jet boat ride and learn to surf like a pro with Go Ride a Wave - all in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Surf Board
- 55 minute jet boat ride
- 2 hour surf lesson
- Use of life jackets
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
This jet boating and surf lesson combo is the perfect way to create unforgettable memories experiencing the stunning and famous Gold Coast beaches and Broad Water.
First, ride the big red jet boats at Jetboat Extreme to experience the ultimate adrenaline high and action packed 55 minute jet boat ride. On this heart pumping ride you'll encounter more thrills than you can imagine as our highly experienced drivers whiz around busting out high-speed exploits that'll have you begging for more!
Next, you'll feel like a surfing pro in no time with your fully guided lesson where you'll be taught how to paddle, stand and balance to ride that wave back to shore. After a briefing on land you'll take to the waters to put your new skills into action and hopefully catch a few of those waves. The lesson runs for a total of 2 hours and in that time you'll receive all of the necessary instructions, equipment and encouragement to build up your confidence and learn to love one of the Gold Coast's favourite past times.
• Surfers Paradise Beach, The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Departure Point :30-34 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No heart problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.