Surfers Paradise Stand Up Paddle Tour
Discover the Gold Coast's hidden gem right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. Take a fully guided stand up paddle board tour on the river, that includes a basic lesson that will have you are paddling like a pro in no time. You will only paddle on flat water so it is safe, fun and easy. It’s an incredible feeling standing on your paddle board cruising with the dolphins and creating amazing photos! You will see an abundance of marine life and bird life! As you paddle you can spot the family of peacocks in the mangroves or in the park and get your photo taken with them. The calm waters here create ease of learning SUP (stand up paddle) and your instructor will be with you every step of the way, you will enjoy SUP fully and want to do it again and again.
per adult from
What's included :
- All stand up paddle equipment including board, paddle and leg rope
- Life jackets are available on request
- Drinking water
- Storage for small valuables (phone, keys etc)
- Photos to Social Media
- Paddlers should allow 2 hours for this experience
- T-shirts or Rash vests available for purchase
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
First you will learn the basics of paddling and then explore the hidden gem of waterways on the river. Fully guided tour with lots to see on the water and in the parks. From peacocks and curlews to dolphins and perhaps a turtle or ray. You will be amazed with the beauty and tranquility that you will experience on our paddle tour.
Fun friendly and professional guides will lead the way pointing out beautiful mansions and then wildlife and taking photos of you along the way. It’s a magical place to paddle among the high rises of Surfers Paradise and the tranquil beauty of MacIntosh Island Park.
Easy paddle with rest stops along the way.
• Go Vertical SUP Hire, 19 River Dr Shop 4, Ground Level, Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
• Macintosh Island Park, Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :19 River Dr, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.