Surfing Lesson in Seven Mile Beach, Gerroa
Seven Mile Beach Gerroa has some of the best learn to surf waves anywhere in the world, due to the flat sand surface below the waves, which cause them to roll in slowly and break gently.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Surfboard and wetsuit
What's excluded :
Learn to surf in the small, gentle waves of Seven Mile Beach
Duration: 2 hours
Location: 293 Surf Rd, Seven Mile Beach, Clarence, Tasmania 7170 Australia
Departure Point :43 Burke Parade, Gerroa NSW 2534, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We and pickup a group (minimum 6) from Gerringong Train station.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.