Surry Hills Dining Walk
The Sydney Connection conducts inner city dining walks of Surry Hills, Darlinghurst and Potts Point. Accompanied by a well-connected local guide, our walks are aimed at visitors and Sydneysiders who want to go ‘where the locals go'. We will welcome you like an old friend and take you where the locals dine.
We offer our guests the chance to experience Sydney's fabulous small bar culture and dine at four different inner-city Sydney restaurants in one evening. It's a great opportunity if you are only spending a short time in our city and want to gain an understanding of our food culture and night time vibe.
You can also ask your guide all your Sydney questions: our history, the demographics of the precinct, the latest real estate prices or just where to go for breakfast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - A three course set-menu including an alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage at the first three venues
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary hand sanitiser for each guest
- The company, local knowledge and entertainment of your guide.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Only one alcoholic beverage per venue is included in the tour price. Any extra beverages must be paid for separately from the Guides bill.
- Stop At: Four Pillars Laboratory, 410 Crown St, Sydney, New South Wales 2010 Australia
Meet your guide and fellow diners before we start off on our walk of inner city Surry Hills.
Enjoy a refreshing Four Pillars gin cocktail with a mezze plate.
Duration: 45 minutes
• Brix White rum & tonic cocktail w/ Charcuterie Board - Brix White rum & tonic cocktail w/ Charcuterie Board
Prosciutto, truffle salami, bresaola, manchego, ash brie,
Crackers & Rum mango jam
• Rigatoni w/ wild boar ragu - Rigatoni w/ wild boar ragu and taleggio fondue, side salad of cos and a glass of wine.
• Messina gelato - Choose from a selection of 40 different classic flavours or the specials board. From Blood Orange sorbet to in-house made Dulce de Leche gelato
Departure Point :Four Pillars Laboratory - Gin Shop, 406 Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Loluk Bistro, 2/411 Bourke St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We will be tapping elbows and giving each other a big smile as a greeting. We only take bookings for up to six guests on a 3-course dining walk. If we meet guests at the hotel pick-up point, ensure your pick-up goes smoothly and then travel in separate Ubers to the first venue.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.