Survive the Moors
These are just some of the many skills you will gain and activities undertaken during your 'Survive the Moors' experience
Build & light a fire from scratch
Build a lifesaving emergency shelter and put it to the ultimate test!
Learn how to use a knife in a variety of survival situations safely
Learn to tie an array of survival & lifesaving knots
Develop navigation skills across the Moors
Use Astro Navigation skills to complete a night exercise
Forage for wild food, grubs and insects
Survive extreme weather conditions
Quarry Day - Abseils, hemp rope climbs, tyrolean traverse
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of all activity equipment
- Breakfast - We will provide rationed meals for each day
What's excluded :
- Transport to the course, or accommodation either pre or post attending the course
- There’s a reason why the British Special Forces favour Dartmoor as a training ground for their elite recruits – as one of the UK’s most hostile environments, it can test the mettle of even the most intrepid soldier. Our Survive the Moors course is a three-day survival experience training in the same natural arena that will challenge the boundaries of your strength, courage and wit.
“Survive to fight, don’t fight to survive,” as they say in the military.
Departure Point :Dartmeet, Yelverton PL20 6SG, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.