Suzhou Half-Day Tour: Boat Ride&Pingjiang Canal Street
Renowned as Venice of the East, the old town of Suzhou features crisscrossing canals, ancient bridges, and traditional houses with black rooves and white walls. Every photo you take here is like an ink painting with three major colors, black, white and grey. If you would like to see traditional China, this is the best choice. Riding on a gondola and hearing the boatman singing is truly romantic and relaxing. While the hidden treasures by the famous Pingjiang Road are waiting for you to explore.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Certified tour guide and also tour driver.
- Entry/Admission - Pingjiang Road
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pingjiang Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou China
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Humble Administrator Garden, Gusu District, Suzhou, China
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Xiangmen, Gusu District, Suzhou, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.