Suzhou Private In-depth Tour including Dim-Sum Lunch and Canal Boat Ride
The highlights of the tour are
1. Beauty and tranquility of the garden;
2. Boat cruise in small canals;
3. Local delicate dim-sum for lunch;
4. Art appreciation in Arts and Crafts Museum.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Dim-sum
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Professional guide and driver
- Entry/Admission - Ouyuan Garden
- Entry/Admission - Pingjiang Road
- Entry/Admission - Suzhou Art & Crafts Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ouyuan Garden, No.7 Xiaoxing Alley, Cang Street, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215001 China
Your tour guide will be welcoming you at your hotel or Suzhou Railway Station at 09:30 a.m.. Then, we will transfer to Ouyuan Garden and start the one-day Suzhou tour.
Ouyuan Garden was originally built in the early Qing Dynasty and named as She Yuan Garden. In 1874, it was rebuilt to have its existing look and layout that we can see now by Shen Bingcheng, and was renamed as Ou Yuan Garden as what we call today. In 2000, the garden, along with other 4 classical gardens in Suzhou, was listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The Ouyuan garden features the most beautiful scenic spots and is laid out appropriately and despite its narrow width features an artificial hill made from rock brought from Taihu Lake. Different from other Suzhou garden, the layout of the Couple's Retreat Garden is designed purposely. Not only it is a representation of Suzhou garden, but also it has its unique elements which is rooted in profound and broad Chinese culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pingjiang Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou China
Have a boat cruise to visit Pingjiang Road.
With the length of 1,606 meters, Pingjiang Road is a stone route with a river flowing across it. Here, bridges across the river, houses with white walls and black roofs built along the stone road, and the old walking leisurely, which presents the traditional Suzhou local life. Because of its nostalgic style, Pingjiang Road becomes the symbol of Suzhou ancient city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Suzhou Art & Crafts Museum, 88 Xibei Street, Suzhou China
Pay a visit to Suzhou Arts and Crafts Museum, which was open to the public in 2003 has 5 different galleries with different topics and it has thousands of arts and crafts collections from Spring and Autumn Period to Qing Dynasty in display.
When the tour is finished, we will drop you off at hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up from hotels centrally located in Suzhou.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by MoreFunAsia