Svalvogar Circle Sightseeing Tour
This area has nothing like it in Iceland. The trail is only open in the summer months and offer exceptional vistas and a thrilling experience.
Each 4x4 can take up to 6 adult passengers + driverguide. Seven passengers + driverguide if there are children in the group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Svalvogar, Iceland
BackCountry roads and mountain panorama like nowhere else.
This tour will leave you speechless, delivering more thrills than a theme park.
On this tour we’ll go from Isafjordur to Dyrafjordur and then continue our journey onto the jaw dropping rock face road made with a small 70 horsepower Bulldozer called “the teaspoon” driven by the legendary Elis Kjaran and his son Ragnar. Along this winding road we’ll see abandoned farms and a spectacularly scenic mountain range often referred to as the Westfjord Alps. We will then drive the steep and narrow Hrafnseyrarheidi heath road from Arnarfjordur back to Dyrafjordur and onward to Isafjordur again.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Ísafjörður, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from within Isafjordur townPorts
- isafjordur port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.