Swahili Cooking Lesson Zanzibar
Zanzibar authentic and original from ancestors Cooking class in Zanzibar hands-on, A day Zanzibar typical cooking classes in the Kitchen” lesson lasts approximately 4 hours. it can start at 9:30 am or 2:30 pm. Discover the secrets of our traditional dishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Optional Spice Tour
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Bottled water during tour
- All Entrances Fees
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Transport waiting charge
What's excluded :
- Medical Insurance if needed
- Expenses of a personal Nature
- Airport Taxes
- Local & International Flights
- The unique opportunity to learn how to cook Swahili Cuisines with the help of Zanzibar local instructors who will go with you to the local market to purchase the ingredients for the menu of the day which always includes some of the very popular food prepared into the Island. The lesson gives you a chance to participate in the preparation of the meal i.e starter, main course and dessert.
This may include the making of plain rice roasted with coconut milk, Pilau (Spiced rice), Roasted Plantains, Green banana roasted with coconut milk, Urojo, (Zanzibar mix) Tuna soup and small doughnuts as dessert. Our Local instructors are so welcoming and friendly and always there to cheer up and by the time food is ready, Those participants will share it with their hosts on "Mkeka" The traditional mate used by local people.
Departure Point :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 7 - 75 minutes prior to this time and the location of the hotel, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
PortsFerry Tickets, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
AirportsZansibar Airport, Zanzibar Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
OtherZanzibar Ferry Terminal, Malindi Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Zanzibar, Tanzania - Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.