Swakopmund City and Mondesa Township Historical Day Tour
Our Cultural Township Tours are all about the people. To truly experience the warmth, friendliness and humanity of township residents of Mondesa Swakopmund, you have to walk its streets. Hear the children at play, smell the sidewalk barbecues, taste locally brewed beer and not to forget the food, local mopane worms,learn about different cultures in Namibia
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Swakopmund Jetty, Swakopmund Namibia
Located at the end of Swakopmund’s historical jetty, it offers unrivalled views of the Atlantic Ocean and of the picturesque little hamlet of Swakopmund with it’s historical architecture bordered by sand dunes.
Open since October 2010, Jetty 1905 has gone from strength to strength delighting tourists and locals alike with its breathtaking views, simple elegant décor, wonderful ambience and delightful, sophisticated menu.
A visit to Swakopmund simply isn’t complete without a visit to Jetty 1905.
Pass By: Swakopmund Museum, Strand Street, Swakopmund Namibia
The Swakopmund Museum was founded in 1951 by dentist Dr. Alfons Weber. It is the largest privately run museum in Namibia. On display are various types of indigenous plants, animals, minerals, an archaeological exhibition, the transport system of old and a variety of cultural historical objects. One of a kind and educational is the exhibition “People of Namibia.” This focuses on the traditional heritage of the different ethnic groups of Namibia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation in and around swakopmund or walvisbayPorts
- Walvisbay port Namibia Erongo
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.