Swan Valley Wine Full Day Tour
Enjoy our Swan Valley Full Day Wine Tour with a day in the Swan Valley visiting 4 wineries for tastings with lunch at a winery with a drink included. Sample decadent chocolate at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory & liqueurs at Providore; then we end a fabulous day with a beer tasting at a local micro brewery..
per adult from
390 to 420 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine, chocolate liqueur tastings and a beer taster
- Snacks - Delicious cheeseboard & fine food tastings
- Lunch - with a glass of wine included
- Live Entertainment (weekends only)
- Sunscreen, bottled water & umbrellas included
What's excluded :
- Any additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Any store purchases at outlets visited
- Child/infant car seats (by request only)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley, Swan Valley, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Enjoy wine, cheese, food, and liqueurs on this fun full day tour of the Swan Valley Wine Region. Your guide will drive you to 3-4 very different wineries.
You will start the day with a delicious cheese board with your wine tasting at one winery as cheese always partners well with wine. Then we head to another one of our favourite wineries. At your next wine tasting you will choose which wine is your favorite to enjoy a full glass whilst sitting down for a delicious lunch.
You will then indulge in all things yummy and enjoy chocolate tastings at The Margaret River Chocolate Factory; and fine food sampling at Providore along with Coward & Black wine tasting and the most amazing chocolate liqueur sampling. You will end a fabulous day with a beer tasting at a local micro brewery.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Margaret River Chocolate Company, 5123 West Swan Rd, West Swan, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Indulge in delicious chocolate tastings!! Yummy
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Wellington Street, Wellington St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
2: Crown Casino Perth, Great Eastern Hwy &, Bolton Ave, Burswood WA 6100, Australia
3: Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Meadow St &, Swan St, Guildford WA 6055, Australia
Departure Time :9:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Baby seats available on request only
- If not advised, we will assume you will be at the meeting point @ Tourist Bus Stop, 450 Wellington st, Perth CBD across the road from Globe Bar at 9.50am
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Some venues have altered their services to accommodate COVID-19 restrictions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.