Swarovski Crystal Worlds Admission Ticket in Wattens
Visit Swarovski Crystal Worlds and discover crystal becoming a complete experience. Enjoy a world of fantasy that has delivered moments of wonder to more than 15 million visitors and is listed #36 of “52 places to go in 2016” by New York Times and part of Lonely Planet's "Ultimate Travel List". Explore a mix of art and culture, entertainment and shopping and see various attractions for all ages. For fans of crystal and connoisseurs of art making, Swarovski Crystal Worlds is a unique attraction.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Swarovski Kristallwelten
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Swarovski Kristallwelten, Kristallweltenstrasse 1, Wattens 6112 Austria
Discover the Crystal Cloud, one of the top highlights consisting of some 800,000 hand-mounted crystals and is a truly unique sight to behold. See the Chambers of Wonder and experience the magic of crystal in a dimension that has never been seen before. Explore the garden of the Giant and see its unique art installations. Find the play-tower and an innovative outdoor playground landscape for children of all ages with plenty of space to play and climb, south of the iconic Giant. Find your inner child by taking a ride on the new "Carousel". The Restaurant located by the gardens offers amazing views of the surrounding landscape and unforgettable culinary delight for those interested in exploring unique flavors.
Free WIFI and mobile visitor guide, audio guide available in 10 languages upon request.
From 29 November 2019 until 6 January 2020 the award-winning Light Festival is included in the entrance ticket.
Departure Point :Swarovski Kristallwelten, Kristallweltenstrasse 1, Wattens 6112 Austria
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We ask for your understanding that the playtower, the carousel and the Daniels Kristallwelten restaurant are currently closed due to the existing COVID-19 requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.