Swedish Day Experience In The Wild!
It is close to the city!
Vättlefjälls nature reserve is really close to the city and if you are up for an adventure you will find an unexpectedly a different world!
You will have Guided walk in the beautiful nature reserve and will enjoy a
"Swedish fika" and cooking meal on a campfire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- It all takes place in the beautiful nature reserve Vättlefjäll, which is one of the largest natural areas in Gothenburg. Here, nature offers a rich variety of mosses, heather heaths, deciduous and coniferous forests and lots of small beautiful clear lakes.
We will explore and enjoy Swedish beautiful nature. During the walk you can choose to visit the old farm "Björsjöås” and share the history of the old ruins.
Some were in the beginning of the walk (the weather decides were this stop shall take place) we will enjoy a "Swedish fika" with coffee, tea or/and water and of course a wonderful cinnamon bun!
The last stop for the day is when we make dinner we make dinner/lunch together over an open fire outdoor with organic locally produced meat and vegetables.
Please let us know as soon as possible if there are some allergies!
This is what you get:
- A Guided walk in Vättlefjäll's beautiful nature reserve
- A "Swedish fika"
- You will meet special animals and local people and culture (optional)
- Take part of the history of the old ruins (optional)
- -Dinner in the wild "outdoor" around the open fire
- Try and learning to start a fire (optional)
• Dinner "outdoors" on the campfire - With organic locally produced meat and vegetables
Departure Point :Pendelparkering Olofstorp västra 2, Lerumsvägen 10, 424 90 Olofstorp, Sweden
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.